拉宾德拉纳特?泰戈尔[Rabindranath Tagore](1861年5月7日―1941年8月7日)是一位印度诗人、哲学家和印度民族主义者,1913年他获得诺贝尔文学奖,是第一位获得诺贝尔文学奖的亚洲人。
  泰戈尔一生的创作诗歌受印度古典文学、西方诗歌和孟加拉民间抒情诗歌的影响,多为不押韵、不雕琢的自由诗和散文诗;他的小说受西方小说的影响,又有创新,特别是把诗情画意融入其中,形成独特风格。

  ◆有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。
  Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other. ――泰戈尔
  ◆我的心是旷野的鸟,在你的眼睛里找到了天空。
  My heart, the bird of the wilderness, has found its sky in your eyes. ――泰戈尔
  ◆是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。
  It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom. ――泰戈尔
  ◆如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。
  If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars. ――泰戈尔

  ◆你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。
  What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow. ――泰戈尔
  ◆瀑布歌唱道:"我得到自由时便有了歌声了。"
  The waterfall sing, "I find my song, when I find my freedom." ――泰戈尔
  ◆你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了。
  You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long. ――泰戈尔
  ◆人不能在他的历史中表现出他自己,他在历史中奋斗着露出头角。
  Man does not reveal himself in his history, he struggles up through it. ――泰戈尔
  ◆我们如海鸥之与波涛相遇似地,遇见了,走近了。海鸥飞去,波涛滚滚地流开,我们也分别了。
  Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near.The seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart. zhlzw.com ――泰戈尔
  ◆当我们是大为谦卑的时候,便是我们最接近伟大的时候。
  We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility. ――泰戈尔
  ◆决不要害怕刹那--永恒之声这样唱着。
  Never be afraid of the moments--thus sings the voice of the everlasting. ――泰戈尔
  ◆"完全"为了对"不全"的爱,把自己装饰得美丽。
  The perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the Imperfect. ――泰戈尔
  ◆错误经不起失败,但是真理却不怕失败。
  Wrong cannot afford defeat but Right can. ――泰戈尔
  ◆这寡独的黄昏,幕着雾与雨,我在我的心的孤寂里,感觉到它的叹息。
  In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled with mist and rain. ――泰戈尔
  ◆我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。
  We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us. ――泰戈尔
  ◆人对他自己建筑起堤防来。
  Man barricades against himself. ――泰戈尔
  ◆使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。
  Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves. ――泰戈尔
  ◆我想起了浮泛在生与爱与死的川流上的许多别的时代,以及这些时代之被遗忘,我便感觉到离开尘世的自由了。
  I think of other ages that floated upon the stream of life and love and death and are forgotten, and I feel thefreedom of passing away. ――泰戈尔
  ◆只管走过去,不必逗留着采了花朵来保存,因为一路上花朵自会继续开放的。
  Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on,for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way. ――泰戈尔
  ◆思想掠过我的心上,如一群野鸭飞过天空。我听见它们鼓翼之声了。
  Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the sky.I hear the voice of their wings. ――泰戈尔
  ◆"谁如命运似的催着我向前走呢?""那是我自己,在身背后大跨步走着。"
  Who drives me forward like fate?The Myself striding on my back. ――泰戈尔
  ◆我们的欲望把彩虹的颜色借给那只不过是云雾的人生。
  Our desire lends the colours of the rainbow to the mere mists and vapours of life.  ――泰戈尔
  ◆Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall  there with a sigh.
  夏天的飞鸟,飞到我窗前唱歌,又飞去了。 秋天的黄叶,他们没有什?可唱的,只是叹息一声,飞落在那里。  ――泰戈尔
  ◆It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.
  使大地保持著青春不谢的,是大地的热泪。  ――泰戈尔
  ◆The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass  who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
  伟大的沙漠为了绿叶的爱而燃烧,而她摇摇头、笑著、飞走了。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆The sands in you way beg for your song and your movement,dancing water.Will you carry the burden of their lameness?
  跳著舞的流水啊!当你途中的泥沙为你的歌声和流动哀求时, 你可愿意担起他们跛足的重担?  ――泰戈尔
  ◆Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
  忧愁在我心中沈寂平静,正如黄昏在寂静的林中。――泰戈尔
  ◆I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.
  我不能选择那最好的,是那最好的选择了我。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.
  把灯笼背在背上的人,有黑影遮住前路。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.
  休息隶属于工作,正如眼睑隶属于眼睛。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆The waterfall sings, '' I find my song, when I find my freedom.''
  瀑布歌道:「当我得到自由时,便有了歌声。」 ――泰戈尔
  ◆the stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies.
  群星不会因为像萤火虫而怯於出现。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.
  当我们极谦卑时,则几近於伟大。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆The sparrow is sorry for the peacock at the burden of its tail.
  麻雀因孔雀驮著翎尾而替它担忧。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆The Perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the Imperfect.
  「完全」为了爱「不完全」,把自己装饰得更美。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆“I give my whole water in joy,“ sings the waterfall, '' though little of it is enough for the thirsty.''
  瀑布歌唱著:「虽然渴者只需少许水便足够,我却乐意给与我的全部」 ――泰戈尔
  ◆The woodcutter's axe begged for its handle from tree, the tree gave it.
  樵夫的斧头向树要柄,树便给了它。  ――泰戈尔
  ◆We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.
  我们看错了世界,却说世界欺骗了我们。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆He who wants to do good knocks at the gate; he who loves finds the gate open.
  想要行善的人在门外敲著门;爱人的,看见门是敞开的。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆The scabbard is content to be dull when it protects the keenness of the word.
  剑鞘保护剑的锋利,自己却满足於它自己的迟钝。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆The cloud stood humbly in a corner of the sky, The morning crowned it  with splendour.
  白云谦卑地站在天边,晨光给它披上壮丽的光彩。 zhlzw.com 中华励志网 ――泰戈尔
  ◆The dust receives insult and in return offers her flowers.
  尘土承受屈辱,却以鲜花来回报。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆God is ashamed when the prosperous boasts of his special favour.
  当富贵利达的人夸说他得到上帝的恩惠时,上帝却羞了。  ――泰戈尔
  ◆Not hammer-strokes, but dance of the water sings the pebbles into perfection.
  不是锤的敲打,乃是水的载歌载舞,使鹅卵石臻於完美。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆God's great power is in the gentle breeze, not in the storm.
  上帝的大能在柔和的微风中,不在狂风暴雨中。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty of the flower.
  采撷花瓣得不著花的美丽。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆The great walks with the small without fear. The middling keeps aloof.
  大的不怕与小的同游,居中的却远避之。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆'' The learned say that your lights will one day be no more.'' said  the firefly to the stars.The stars made no answer.
  萤火虫对群星说:「学者说你的光有一天会熄灭。」群星不回答它。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆The pet dog suspects the universe for scheming to take its place.
  小狗怀疑大宇宙阴谋篡夺它的位置。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆God loves man's lamp-lights better than his own great stars.
  上帝喜爱人间的灯光甚於他自己的大星。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆Praise shames me, for I secretly beg for it.
  荣誉羞著我,因为我暗地里追求著它。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆Life has become richer by the love that has been lost.
  生命因为失去爱情而更丰盛。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆Dark clouds becomes heaven's flowers when kissed by light.
  黑云受到光的接吻时,就变成了天上的花朵。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆The little flower lies in the dust. It sought the path of the butterfly.
  小花睡在尘土里,它寻求蝴蝶走的路。  ――泰戈尔
  ◆Let this be my last word, that I trust in thy love.
  我相信你的爱」让这句话作为我最后的话。――泰戈尔
  ◆I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
  我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。――泰戈尔
  ◆No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won‘t make you cry.
  没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。――泰戈尔
  ◆The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them.
  失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。――泰戈尔
  ◆Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
  纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
  对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆Don‘t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn‘t willing to waste their time on you.
  不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆Just because someone doesn‘t love you the way you want them to, doesn‘t mean they don‘t love you with all they have.
  爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。――泰戈尔
  ◆Don‘t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
  不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
  在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。――泰戈尔
  ◆Don‘t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
  不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。――泰戈尔
  ◆上帝对人说道:“我医治你,所以要伤害你;我爱你,所以要惩罚你。” ――泰戈尔
  ◆天空中没有翅膀的痕迹,但我已飞过。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆当你把所有的错误都关在门外,真理也就被拒绝了。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆错误经不起失败,但是真理却不怕失败。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆离我们最近的地方,路程却最遥远。我们最谦卑时,才最接近伟大。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆爱就是充实了的生命,正如盛满了酒的酒杯。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆月儿把她的光明遍照在天上,却留着她的黑斑给她自己。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆生命因为付出了爱,而更为富足。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆.果实的事业是尊重的,花的事业是甜美的,但是让我做叶的事业罢,叶是谦逊地专心地垂着绿荫的。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆埋在地下的树根使树枝产生果实,却并不要求什幺报酬。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆谢谢火焰给你光明,但是不要忘了那执灯的人,他是坚忍地站在黑暗当中呢。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆在群星之中,有一颗星是指导着我的生命通过不可知的黑暗的。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆我们把世界看错了,反说世界欺骗我们。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆小草呀,你的足步虽小,但是你拥有你足下的土地。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆只管走过去,不必逗留着去采了花朵来保存,因为一路上,花朵自会继续开放的。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆啊,美呀,在爱中找你自己吧,不要到你镜子的谄谀中去找呀。――泰戈尔
  ◆上帝对人说道:“我医治你,所以要伤害你;我爱你,所以要惩罚你。”――泰戈尔
  ◆如果错过太阳时你流了泪,那么你也要错过群星了。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆天空中没有翅膀的痕迹,但我已飞过。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆当你把所有的错误都关在门外,真理也就被拒绝了。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆错误经不起失败,但是真理却不怕失败。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆离我们最近的地方,路程却最遥远。我们最谦卑时,才最接近伟大。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆爱就是充实了的生命,正如盛满了酒的酒杯。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆月儿把她的光明遍照在天上,却留着她的黑斑给她自己。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆生命因为付出了爱,而更为富足。 zhlzw.com 中华励志网 ――泰戈尔
  ◆果实的事业是尊重的,花的事业是甜美的,但是让我做叶的事业罢,叶是谦逊地专心地垂着绿荫的。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆埋在地下的树根使树枝产生果实,却并不要求什幺报酬。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆瀑布歌道:“虽然渴者只要少许的水便够了,我却很快活地给与了我全部的水。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆.谢谢火焰给你光明,但是不要忘了那执灯的人,他是坚忍地站在黑暗当中呢。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆尘土受到损辱,却以她的花朵来报答。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆在群星之中,有一颗星是指导着我的生命通过不可知的黑暗的。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆我们把世界看错了,反说世界欺骗我们。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆小草呀,你的足步虽小,但是你拥有你足下的土地。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆只管走过去,不必逗留着去采了花朵来保存,因为一路上,花朵自会继续开放的。 ――泰戈尔
  ◆啊,美呀,在爱中找你自己吧,不要到你镜子的谄谀中去找呀。  ――泰戈尔

随机推荐